Re: [liturgy-l]: Papal Vigil.

    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 9, 2012
      The "stational churches" thing helped me decide to unsub from all my
      Google Reader blogs for Lent. I'm not a fan of series of must-read
      blog posts, like a daily homily on the Daily Office readings, or one
      on the Rule of St. Benedict. I seem to have been subscribed to three
      or four that took up the Stational Churches as a devotion, and I've
      never quite understood the value of that and decided to opt out of
      blog reading altogether. My own private personal problem, I realize!
      :) Obviously it's a valuable devotion for many, and one of these years
      I'll get it.

      On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Ian Gomersall <ian.gomersall@...> wrote:

      > Could some kind soul explain how the 'Station at St X...' works? In what
      > way is that 'station' marked on that day?
    • Michael Thannisch
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 16, 2012
        It was my experience in Honduras that almost any church service was referred to as Misa, especially Episcopal and Lutheran, but others as well.

        Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

        +Mar Michael Abportus
        Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
        http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/