Re: [liturgy-l]: Papal Vigil.

  • Ian Gomersall
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 9, 2012
      Could some kind soul explain how the 'Station at St X...' works? In what way is that 'station' marked on that day?

      .... and - anyone point to photographs of the papal Triduum liturgies - and photo of the altar David describes at St peters?

      --
      Ian
      How will you mark the 50 days of Easter?
      Message 56 of 56 , Apr 16, 2012
        It was my experience in Honduras that almost any church service was referred to as Misa, especially Episcopal and Lutheran, but others as well.

        Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

        +Mar Michael Abportus
        Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
        http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/