Re: National Collects

  • James
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 25, 2011
      Just 'cause you don't have one of your own, Lew, you sound rather jealous!

      Jim of Olym

      I remember an Anglophilic Anglican priest once saying regarding Queen Elizabeth stepping off the plane when she landed in the US: She did not step on the earth; the earth rose up to meet her! Now there's a monarchist for you!