Re: [liturgy-l] (unknown)

  • RichLouS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2011
      Why are women in church annoying?

      Curious in Baltimore,

      Richard

      In a message dated 4/30/2011 10:30:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lhwhitaker@... writes:

      Yeah, women in church really are annoying.

    • Kevin Riley
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2011
        The original complaint was about the noise high heels made - I presume
        that the complaint would have been made also if it had been men in high
        heels disrupting the service with the noise of thier heels. The comment
        below sort of follows from the original comment. I preume it is meant
        to be ironic.

        Kevin