Re: [liturgy-l]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Would not the candlestand to the right of the lectern have been the Paschal
      (Easter) Candle?

      David Lewis

      In a message dated 2/13/2011 2:08:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      mjthannisch@... writes:

      I was at an RC funeral today, and heard something I had never heard
      before, that the Pall was symbolic of the clothes in which Jesus was wrapped in.
      Has anyone else heard this?

      Something else puzzled me. Three floor candlestands. One to the
      (celebrant's) right of the lectern, and two to the left of the altar. I didn't
      quite understand the idea of this.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach +Mar Michael Abportus
      mjthannisch@... Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
      http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/
      http://patriotstatesman.com/
      http://laportemorganspointshoreacresnews.webs.com/