Re: [liturgy-l] Re: Epiphany Vigil

  • Michael Thannisch
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 10, 2011
      That's why you teach em Matins and Vespers and give them the lessons.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach   +Mar Michael Abportus mjthannisch@... Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/
      http://patriotstatesman.com/
      http://laportemorganspointshoreacresnews.webs.com/
      http://santoeastcemeteryassociation.webs.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Joe-Thannisch/1173094868 204 Sylvan Ave.
      La Porte, TX 77571 281-867-9081 (home)
      281-867-0335 (office)
      832-266-8153 (mobile)
      281-867-0576 (fax)

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 11, 2011
        Of course, the extra-ordinary form of the Roman Rite does not follow these ideas either. The 1962 Calendar seems to strike a good balance.