Hi

  • mmissary2in1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      New Person here. Looking to learn from others what they may be experiencing regarding the liturgy and music changes coming. I work with various ministries that have varying approaches to the Mass and the activities within such as healing services, annointing of the sick, retreats, and normal Mass setting (if there are any).:-) Each priest has their flow and this can make things interesting from time to time and never quite consistent.

      Is there a summary of sorts of the discussions or emails that might give me a clue as to where everyone might be in the ever changing liturgy saga now taking place? Especially regarding music settings? I know that there are still changes being made, some of which have gone back and forth, so very interested in some insight from others. We know it's coming here but nothing will be put out until the spring when they plan to have a workshop of sorts regarding what's coming and then I can imagine the scrambling.:-)

      Thanks,
      Marty
    • John Dornheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        I am not sure how helpful it might be but if you go to our website and click
        on messages, you will be able to scroll through all of the past messages.
        BTW, please sign your full name. It helps distinguish between everyone with
        the same first name.

        John Dornheim

        --
        �If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood
        and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to yearn for the

        Follow my blog at http://churchstuff-moreorless.blogspot.com/