Dies Irae

  • Ian Gomersall
    Message 1 of 222 , Sep 1, 2010
      I came across a nineteenth century reference to worship in Lent in an
      Anglican church where it mentioned that after the Sermon at Evening Prayer
      on Lent Sundays the people, kneeling, sang the Dies Irae.

      Has anyone come across this custom?

      Ian

      --
      Do visit our church blog: http://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/

    • Ian Gomersall
      Message 222 of 222 , Oct 2, 2010
        It certainly looks very interesting. I've suggested it to a friend who loves
        things Sarum...

        Ian
        Try our Angel Quiz on our church blog: http://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/