Directorium Anglicanum

  • Ian Gomersall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      I am doing a little research into 19th century Anglo Catholic ritual and I
      wonder if anyone can answer this.

      Was Fr Purchas' 'Directorium Anglicanum' used in the US among Anglo
      catholics, and if so can you give an example of a church that used it?

      many thanks

      Oh - If you don't know what I'm asking a bout, and you may well not! - here
      is a link: http://anglicanhistory.org/liturgy/directorium/

      --
      Ian

      Rite of bathing, led by a priest? Do visit our church blog:
      http://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/