Re: [liturgy-l] Acolyte manual addition: Low Mass

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2010
      Yes, this update was posted by our webmaster sometime yesterday pm.

      Comments are always welcome in this always emerging manual!

      DL

      In a message dated 7/12/2010 11:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      MacLean@... writes:

      Thanks, David. It's quite coincidental that I was reading some entries in
      the Customary yesterday evening!

      Cheers,
      Sandford Maclean

      Sent from my iPhone