Re: [liturgy-l] Re: Censing the Paschal Candle during Eastertide

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 27, 2010
      On 4/27/10 5:52 PM, "dlewisaao@..." <dlewisaao@...> wrote:

      > Ah yes, I recall the Easter Day procession at St Clement's, where there
      > were two thurifers (who were twins, if I recall correctly)

      That has to be an Urban Ecclesiastical Legend ... Or a very tasteless adult
      film!

    • Tom Poelker
      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2010
        The only recollection I have of using two thuribles at a single service
        in pre V-II RC practice was for Corpus Christi when the servers with the
        thuribles took turns walking backwards to cense the Eucharist in the
        monstrance under the canopy as it was processed around the inside of the
        church.
        *

        Tom Poelker
        St. Louis. Missouri
        USA

        /-- Do all the easy nice things you can.
        It?s nice to see people smile,
        and it?s good practice. --/

        *