Re: [liturgy-l] My parish acolyte manual now online

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2010
      Great, David...I look forward to reading this. It's something we
      should have at Ascension. We've got a blue binder marked "Ascension
      Customary," and it's really just marked-up bulletins and the
      occasional typed set of instructions for something or other. Most of
      it is in various MCs' heads and consists of what's to be done
      differently from a "regular" solemn Mass.

      --
      Scott R. Knitter
      Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA