Kennedy Funeral

    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 29, 2009
      From a musical point of view, it's as if the Second Vatican Council never
      happened. A said mass with said Sanctus but a soloist singing the Schubert
      "Ave Maria".

      And what was the story with "Panis Angelicus"? Did the organist forget to
      accompany? Domingo and Ma sounded mighty strange on their own.

      Music as post-it note to the liturgy.

    • Michael Thannisch
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 1, 2009
        This is similar to how we buried my mother.  We did have one photo of her as well.

        Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach   +Mar Michel Abportus mjthannisch@... Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/ http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Joe-Thannisch/1173094868 204 Sylvan St. La Porte, TX 77571 281-867-9081