Re: [liturgy-l] Re: more on incense

  • DJP4LAW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2008
      They will if we stop calling it "liturgy" and start calling it "aromatherapy with communion."

      Alas and alack!

      Peace
      Dwight Penas
      Minneapolis
      No matter what God's power may be, the first aspect of God is never that of the absolute Master, the Almighty. It is that of the God who puts himself on our human level and limits himself. -- Jacques Ellul