Re: [liturgy-l] Please Explain, John

    Message 1 of 169 , Oct 1, 2008
      There's still an excuse for it, as HTML text is not welcome in every
      part of the Web, including many e-mail facilities such as mailing
      lists. Although it may seem strange and new, it's a standard way to
      emphasize a word or phrase when text attributes such as bold or italic
      are not available.

      --
      Scott R. Knitter
      Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA
      Message 169 of 169 , Dec 1, 2008
        "I don't see how moving it prevents it from turning it into a social
        hour. That problem isn't caused by positioning."

        what problem?

        Tom Poelker
        St. Louis, Missouri
        USA