RE: [liturgy-l] disused structures

  • Mar Michael
    Message 1 of 207 , May 31 10:16 PM
      We didn't allow dogs in church in Honduras either, but they often came
      anyway, uninvited. As to England, is does seem to me that sometimes dogs
      did accompany their masters to church.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach,

      +Michael Joe Thannisch

      mjthannisch@...

      _____

      Message 207 of 207 , Jun 17, 2008
        On 6/17/08 8:58 AM, "Frank Senn" <fcsenn@...> wrote:

        > The most solemn celebrations were in the basilicas, not in the tituli or the
        > parochiae. That says something about our "parish churches" wanting to do
        > everything that a cathedral does.

        Amen and again Amen!

        St. Philip's Church, Toronto