Re: [liturgy-l] New poll for liturgy-l

  • Art Hebbeler - President TechnoLutherans
    Message 1 of 45 , May 16, 2000
      At 08:06 PM 05/16/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >Also, is there any way to get rid of the [liturgy-l] before every subject
      >line?

      Ah, some of us like that, as it lets us have an easy filter :-)

      Art Hebbeler
      ahebbeler@...
    • Glenn E. Hammett
      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 19, 2000
        I too voted no. There are times when the discussion of
        liturgy will involve theology. Liturgies reflect our
        theology, our theology reflects the liturgies we chose
        to use and reject. If I find a subject on this list or
        any of my lists, I simply hit the delete key. I have to
        do that fairly often anyway or I would be devoting most
        of my time and energy to email lists. I simply don't
        need to add another list right now. BTW, there are
        already theological email lists and not very many
        liturgy lists.

        +Glenn