In 2008 St Patrick's Day is being moved

  • Bosco Peters
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      Greetings

      Here's an interesting result of the rules of precedence:
      http://www.liturgy.co.nz/worship/matters_files/patrick20080301.html

      Lenten blessings

      Bosco
      www.liturgy.co.nz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
        The real issue is: when will the civic observance be held? I live in the Chicago area and St. Patrick's Day is whenever Mayor Daley says it is.

        Frank C. Senn

        Bosco Peters <bpeters@...> wrote: Greetings

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          Saturday, March 15, the day, by edict of Crown Prince Richard:
          http://www.chicagostpatsparade.com/

          --
          Scott R. Knitter
          Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
            Crown Prince? No royalty here. His Honor is da mayor. And the Chicago River turns green at 10:45 a.m. on March 15.

            Frank C. Senn

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
              Frank,

              Shouldn't you have written "Hizzoner is da mayor"?

              Peace
              Dwight Penas
              Minneapolis
              To plead the possibility of the merely possible, losing in the process all right to insist on the desirability of what would be better, is finally to lose even the possible. -- Wendell Berry