Test

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 17, 2008
      I have not been getting any posts. Wanted to make sure it was not something at my end?

      In Christ.

      Michael Alan Cridland

      "You cannot claim to worship Jesus in the Tabernacle, if you do not pity Jesus in the slums. . . It is folly -- it is madness -- to suppose that you can worship Jesus in the Sacraments and Jesus on the throne of glory, when you are sweating him in the souls and bodies of his children."

      - - Bishop Frank Weston at the 1923 Anglo-Catholic Congress

    • michael.cridland@live.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 19, 2008
        Dear All.

        I have just change the my email settings (as well as moving my physical location). Just want to make sure that I am still on the list.

        Mike

        --
        Michael Alan Cridland. Cert. Biblical Studies: Catholic Biblical School.

        1300 Central Ave
        Dodge City
        Kansas
        USA
        67801

        Gwir Yr Erbyn Y Byd" /I\ (Truth Against the World)
        Iolo Morganwg