Test

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 17, 2008
      I have not been getting any posts. Wanted to make sure it was not something at my end?

      In Christ.

      Michael Alan Cridland

      "You cannot claim to worship Jesus in the Tabernacle, if you do not pity Jesus in the slums. . . It is folly -- it is madness -- to suppose that you can worship Jesus in the Sacraments and Jesus on the throne of glory, when you are sweating him in the souls and bodies of his children."

      - - Bishop Frank Weston at the 1923 Anglo-Catholic Congress

    • THOMAS .DARKUS
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 4, 2015
        Tested, ok.

        On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 2:40 AM, 'Sean W. Reed' anglican@... [liturgy-l] <liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote: