Re: [liturgy-l] Asperges or tsunami?

  • Ron Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
      It's fascinating that the first mail here for days deals with email
      issues. Many Yahoo groups are set to refuse attachments to prevent virus
      spreading.

      David, you might be able to post the pictures to the Yahoo page for this
      group and let people see them there

      --
      Ron Miller (The Rev. Ronald H.) Baltimore, MD
      Every individual will receive from God the amount of indulgence he has