Asperges or tsunami?

  • DJP4LAW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
      I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

      Peace
      Dwight Penas
      Minneapolis
      ____________________________
      I DISTRUST those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

    • Bob White
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
        Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 9:34:12 AM, DJP4LAW@... wrote:

        > I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may
        > violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this
        > along, I had to try to share it out!

        The list is set so that only the moderators can attach or upload
        files. Send it to one of us and if its appropriate, we'll put it on
        the files page for all to access.

        --
        Bob mailto:rwhite84@...

        Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.
        - Martin Luther King Jr.
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
          I think the listserv software settings are set to "gnaw off" any attachments.

          On 10/3/07, DJP4LAW@... <DJP4LAW@...> wrote:

          > I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

          --
          Scott R. Knitter
          Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
            It's fascinating that the first mail here for days deals with email
            issues. Many Yahoo groups are set to refuse attachments to prevent virus
            spreading.

            David, you might be able to post the pictures to the Yahoo page for this
            group and let people see them there

            Scott Knitter wrote:
            > I think the listserv software settings are set to "gnaw off" any attachments.
            >
            > On 10/3/07, DJP4LAW@... <DJP4LAW@...> wrote:
            >> I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

            --
            Ron Miller (The Rev. Ronald H.) Baltimore, MD
            Every individual will receive from God the amount of indulgence he has