Re: [liturgy-l] Classic religious music on webradio

  • John Seboldt
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2007
      Jan J.H.Hofland wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Doing a boring routine job on the computer, want to read a month's worth of
      > posts on liturgy-l, need a
      > refreshing break, being in a meditative mood? - then surf to the Dutch site
      > http://www.ikonrtv.nl/musica/ <http://www.ikonrtv.nl/musica/>

      Thanks, Jan, and I'll certainly add that to my list of church music web
      streaming audio - which, BTW, is at
      http://churchmusicprograms.seboldt.net ..

      Yet to add is Germany's Hessian state radio networks' HR2 (Kultur)
      channel, which features a nice two-hour block of sacred music on Sunday
      mornings 6 to 8 am (European continental time, 11 pm Saturday night US
      Central time) and helps me practice my German (which got me around fine
      but was a little rusty during a 10-day visit this summer).

      John Seboldt
      Milwaukee, WI
      http://churchmusic.seboldt.net
    • DJP4LAW@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
        I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

        Peace
        Dwight Penas
        Minneapolis
        ____________________________
        I DISTRUST those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

      • Bob White
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
          Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 9:34:12 AM, DJP4LAW@... wrote:

          > I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may
          > violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this
          > along, I had to try to share it out!

          The list is set so that only the moderators can attach or upload
          files. Send it to one of us and if its appropriate, we'll put it on
          the files page for all to access.

          --
          Bob mailto:rwhite84@...

          Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.
          - Martin Luther King Jr.
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
            I think the listserv software settings are set to "gnaw off" any attachments.

            On 10/3/07, DJP4LAW@... <DJP4LAW@...> wrote:

            > I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

            --
            Scott R. Knitter
            Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2007
              It's fascinating that the first mail here for days deals with email
              issues. Many Yahoo groups are set to refuse attachments to prevent virus
              spreading.

              David, you might be able to post the pictures to the Yahoo page for this
              group and let people see them there

              Scott Knitter wrote:
              > I think the listserv software settings are set to "gnaw off" any attachments.
              >
              > On 10/3/07, DJP4LAW@... <DJP4LAW@...> wrote:
              >> I've not tried attaching pictures, so this may not work (or it may violate rules or something). But when an Orthodox friend sent this along, I had to try to share it out!

              --
              Ron Miller (The Rev. Ronald H.) Baltimore, MD
              Every individual will receive from God the amount of indulgence he has