A request from a non-member

  • John Dornheim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      List members,
      We, moderators/owners, received the following message. If you have
      something to offer in response, please contact me off list at
      john19@...
      Thank you.
      John Dornheim
      The inquiry:
      > I am a deputy church warden of the leading (large Canadian city) Anglo
      > Catholic church.
      > �
      > We are looking at church renewal at present, obviously as everything
      > is in the mix, so is liturgy. Currently we use the Book of Common
      > prayer.
      > �
      > We have heard that there�is a version of the Anglican communion
      > service that are particularly suitable for Anglo Catholics. Can anyone
      > help with this please?
      > �
      > Plus, being in (large Canadian City) we are in a bi-lingual community
      > - French and English. We are increasing our number of French
      > speakers,�does anyone have any experience of Anglican churches in a
      > bi-lingual environment?

      Thanks again.
      JD
      "When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to
      step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two
      things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you
      will be taught how to fly." � Barbara J. Winter