RE: [liturgy-l] The Lost Song of Gregory

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2007
      Brings back fond memories. One thing I really miss about Honduras is the
      Rogation processions. All three days we began in church with MP and
      returned to the church chanting the Great Litany and leading into the
      Eucharist. Monday. Between MP and the Great Litany, we would bless the
      fields (a several hour process with buckets of holy water), seed, farm
      animals and gardens. Tuesday, between MP and the Great Litany, we would
      bless all the businesses. Wednesday we would bless the schools and
      government buildings, if any.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach,

      +Michael Joe Thannisch

      _____