Re: [liturgy-l] Sung Passion Gospel for Good Friday

  • Karen Marie Knapp
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 22, 2007
      At 01:31 PM 2/22/2007, you wrote:
      >I am looking for a good resource for a chanted setting for the Passion of
      >St. John for Good Friday. Any thoughts?

      There's a good one that's been used at my parish for many
      years. It's credited to R. Weakland and Michael Batcho, a local
      composition. I don't have a copy, but Michael Batcho would probably
      be able to help --- c/o Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, 831 N.
      Van Buren St., Milwaukee WI 53202.

      karen marie
    • Karen Marie Knapp
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 22, 2007