OT Funerals

  • LesandJon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      My elderly aunt is under hospice care in my home. She is in the late stages
      of dementia and can't participate in funeral planning. I'm thinking
      seriously of a home wake and possibly funeral. If any of you have experience with
      either please Email me offlist. Aunt Minnie was a faithful member of a
      Federated Church, Reformed and Methodist.

      Thank you and God Bless.

      Leslie Selage
      St. Joseph Catholic Church
      Palm Bay, Florida