RE: [liturgy-l] Lutheran Service Book

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      What is the ESV? I know the NIV and the RSV and the NRSV and several
      others.
      Rdr.James
      Olympia, WA
      I'm not trying to 'collect' modern western liturgies any more. They are
      coming on too fast and too thick for me to catch up with them. I'll stick
      to Fr. Frank Senn's books for now (along with Fr. Robert Taft's)

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks for this - must get myself a copy of it.
        Krister

        On Aug 31, 2006, at 10:50 PM, mbennett1944@... wrote:

        > English Standard Version - a revision of the RSV. Reads and feels
        > much more like RSV than the NRSV does.
        >
        > Mike Bennett

      • Noel Stoutenburg
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006