RE: [liturgy-l] Our Lady of Easter Kitsch

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
      Too bad you don't have photos! I'd forward them to my Orthodox priest
      friends. Great decorations for the front yard, better then petunias in the
      potty.

      Jim of Olym

      Sorry, guys, our holy week isn't until next week.....

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
        On 4/7/2006 James Morgan wrote:
        > Too bad you don't have photos! I'd forward them to my Orthodox priest
        > friends. Great decorations for the front yard, better then petunias
        > in the
        > potty.

        Go to the google images page and search for "bathtub mary"--more than
        you want to know.

        Bob

        --
        "Because of his boundless love, Jesus became
        what we are that he might make us what he is."

        Bob White
        Lordstown Lutheran Church
        Lordstown, Ohio