RE: [liturgy-l] intro?

  • dan
    Message 1 of 66 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dan Greer, Ontario, chorister, organist wannabe, perpetual lurker

      Absolutely fascinated by the topic of liturgy and churchland in general and
      the information available in the collective wisdom of the active posters to
      the list.

      Message 66 of 66 , Mar 2, 2006
        I grew up in the Christian Reformed Church. In the mid-80s I was
        involved with several clergy developing liturgical healing services
        ( Order of St. Luke ). Here I developed a deeper longing to
        understanding and developing rich liturgy.

        In 1999 was ordained a Deacon in the Reformed Catholic Church, in
        2001 entered the priesthood.

        Over the next 5 years we will be studying and developing our own
        adaptation of liturgies. So this group should be quite helpful.

        G. Peter David Posthumus, OPJB
        www.ReformedCatholicChurch.org

        "To contemplate - and to give to others: the fruits of contemplation."