RE: [liturgy-l] Groundhog Day Liturgy

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 31, 2006
      Apologies to Bob: St. Irenaeus is not to blame for this post!

      Those pagans on the other side of the I-90 probably just killed it and ate
      it....without regarding its iconic meaning as a symbol of darkness coming
      into light...
      So much for the Civil Religion of America.

      Now, here in the Pacific Northwest, we actually have Mountain Beavers, which
      run pretty fast, and can get away from you....

      Rdr. James
      Olympia, WA
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 12, 2006
        Yes...this comment from my priest at my first confession didn't help
        motivate me to confess regularly, either. Thank you for your guidance
        as to what's a sin; this will help me prepare for my long-overdue
        confession.

        --
        Scott R. Knitter
        Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA