Re: [liturgy-l] Digest Number 2057

  • Jerry Kliner
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1 7:21 AM
      ---Ormonde Plater wrote:
      > > This is an interesting point. Who would be
      > considered the "heathen" today
      > > from this perspective?
      > >
      > > Olympiada Kane
      >
      > Until recently, Lutherans.

      I'm crying "Foul!" on this one!

      Although I suppose that moving, however recently, from
      the "heathen" list to something other is a bit of
      improvement... Where do we rank now, praytell?

      (With more than a little levity...) :-)

      Pax Christi;
      Pr. Jerry Kliner, STS

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • James Morgan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1 2:55 PM
        Now that the Holy See is talking about 'eliminating' Limbo, many of us are
        wondering about a lot of things....

        Rdr. James
        Olympia, WA

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1 3:04 PM
          I can see the headlines now: Holy See Closes Limbo; Pagan Babies
          Placed in Foster Homes in Suburb of Purgatory

          --
          Scott R. Knitter
          Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2 7:03 AM
            Are we Irrelevant? At least heathen got attention!

            Pastor Senn