RE: [liturgy-l] Re: Are rubrics binding?

  • Lewis H Whitaker
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 2, 2005
      Scott:

      I must say I *LOVE* this turn of phrase. I don't think I've ever heard
      it, but when I use it I'll be sure to offer the correct attribution :)

      Lew

    • Pastor Art Hebbeler STS
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 2, 2005
        James:

        Ah, those were the days, when we fought over things of some import--liturgy,
        theology, and such--rather than sex, secularism, and the like.

        As my bishop says often, "Oh, for a good heresy trial!"

        Art Hebbeler
        --This message has been virus-checked prior to sending--