Test

  • Derek Pratt
    Message 1 of 31 , May 3 11:07 PM
      I've received nothing over the last few days? Am I dropped off the list?
    • michael.cridland@live.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 19, 2008
        Dear All.

        I have just change the my email settings (as well as moving my physical location). Just want to make sure that I am still on the list.

        Mike

        --
        Michael Alan Cridland. Cert. Biblical Studies: Catholic Biblical School.

        1300 Central Ave
        Dodge City
        Kansas
        USA
        67801

        Gwir Yr Erbyn Y Byd" /I\ (Truth Against the World)
        Iolo Morganwg