Re: [liturgy-l] Communion wafers

  • Tom Poelker
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 31, 2005
      When I, my siblings, and my cousins "played Mass" as children, if
      NeccoWafers were not available, we used white poker chips.

      Tom Poelker A LECTERN is used to hold LECTURE notes.
      St. Louis A PODIUM is a platform for standing on your feet.
      Missouri If your feet get sore,
      USA you get them treated by a PODIATRIST.