testing

  • John Dornheim
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2000
      here goes, just a test.

      JDornheim
    • Gregory Holmes Singleton
      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2000
        It guess it isn't working John. I didn't receive it.

        On Tue, 16 May 2000, John Dornheim wrote:

        > here goes, just a test.
        >
        > JDornheim

        Gregory Holmes Singleton
        Professor of History
        Resident Old Curmudgeon (TM)
        Northeastern Illinois University
        http://www.neiu.edu/~ghsingle/
      • fcsenn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 16, 2000
          I'll also test my inclusion in the liturgy-l group.

          Fcsenn@...
        • jgulka@pil.net
          Message 4 of 8 , May 17, 2000
            >I'll also test my inclusion in the liturgy-l group.

            Josef Gulka

            Josef Gulka
            jgulka@...
            Tel: 215- 732-8420
            Fax (215) 732-8420
          • Michael Harnois
            Message 5 of 8 , May 17, 2000
              Tests for inclusion. Sounds like the ELCA.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 23, 2000
                No messages since Tuesday, this is only a test.

                John Dornheim
                co-owner
              • Chip Chillington
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 23, 2000
                  And this is only a retest

                  Chip

                  On 23 Jun 2000, at 10:31, John Dornheim wrote:

                  > No messages since Tuesday, this is only a test.
                  >
                  > John Dornheim
                  > co-owner

                  The Rev. Joseph H. Chillington
                  St. Stephen's Episcopal Church