Re: [liturgy-l] Re: Eucharistic Liturgy

  • John Dornheim
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2004
      On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 10:23 PM, Pastor Art Hebbeler STS
      wrote:

      > Of course, the resources of your full communion partner (ELCA) would
      > be a
      > logical option to consider.

      Plus you can get it on cd rom and keep your hymn books.

      > Welcome to the list, btw

      What he said.

      John Dornheim
    • Hugh Graham
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2004
        Hi Tom,

        As a member of the Order of Corpus Christi outside of the UCC and the US -
        welcome.

        Also to say that I'm with Art on this one, my church uses material from the
        ELCA and find it extremely good.

        Hugh Graham
        London, UK

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 5, 2004
          Since your congregation is already in the Reformed tradition, I heartily recommend that they get into the riches provided by the Presbyterian Book of Common Worship. It is truly a fine ecumenical resource. - Frank C. Senn

          Tom Harty <hartythomas@...> wrote:

          My first Post...be gentle

          I am Co-pastor of an older(read elder although our church sits on a
          corner of a college campus) congregation in a UCC church in Vermont.
          The building itself dates to 1791 and the church to 1786.We have a