church of fools

  • sharon brown
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2004
      have any of you checked out www.churchoffools.com?

      it's an interesting site started with the backing of the methodist church -
      the first sermon was preached by the bishop of london.

      what do folks think?

      sharon
      a.k.a.
      sarge

      "disability is not the same as inability!"
    • Kyle Schiefelbein
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2004
        I suspect that Luther Seminary will be using a design like this once the liturgy professor retires :-) Actually, I think it's an interesting concenpt and plan on looking into the design more.

        Kyle

        it's an interesting site started with the backing of the methodist church -
        the first sermon was preached by the bishop of london.

        what do folks think?

        sharon
        a.k.a.
        sarge

        "disability is not the same as inability!"

        liturgy-l-owner@yahoogroups.comTo write to the owners/moderators, please send an email to:
        liturgy-l-owner@yahoogroups.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Joe Thannisch
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2004
          Actually the CofE is starting a cyberchurch as well.

          Shalom B'Yeshua HaMoshiach

          Michael Joe Thannisch
          mjthan@...

          The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord.

          > it's an interesting site started with the backing of the methodist
          church -
          > the first sermon was preached by the bishop of london.
          >
          > what do folks think?
          >

          > sharon
          > a.k.a.
          > sarge
          >

          > "disability is not the same as inability!"

          write to the owners/moderators, please send an email to:
          > liturgy-l-owner@yahoogroups.comTo write to the owners/moderators, please
          send an email to:
          > liturgy-l-owner@yahoogroups.com
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Adam Barner

            Message 5 of 6 , May 24, 2004
              On 24 May 2004 at 19:19, Adam Barner wrote:

              > The real bishop of london?

              Bishop Richard himself, yes.
            • sharon brown