Re: [liturgy-l] Apostolic Succession and the Orthodox

  • Michael Joe Thannisch
    Message 1 of 99 , Apr 4, 2004
      Very true, something interesting about this list, is I learn a lot of
      cultural and other geography about the US and other places that I might not
      ever have learned elsewhere.

      Shalom B'Yeshua HaMoshiach

      Michael Joe Thannisch
      mjthan@...

      The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord.

      Message 99 of 99 , Apr 11, 2004
        sorry, not sure how that got mis-addressed