RE: [liturgy-l] Confirmation by priests

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 308 , Mar 31, 2004
      Ha-hah! And I suppose you think you are safe? If floods don't get you,
      what about fire and lightning?

      Just kidding, of course. I couldn't resisk, as Popeye used to say in the
      comics...(G ) :)>

      Rdr. James Morgan
      About a hundred feet up from sea level in
      Olympia, WA, hoping against hope, and jus' trusting in the Lord.

      Message 308 of 308 , Jan 19, 2009
        They get to know each other, and discuss what confirmation is, and what a Christian should do in the church and in the world.

        Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

        +Michael Joe Thannisch
        mjthannisch@...
        Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham