Request re Shrove Tue Pancake Procession

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
      Friends:

      I've been asked to see that the Pancake Procession story gets removed
      from the Web. The parish is getting too many e-mails from people who
      thought it was serious.

      If anyone has it on a Web page, would you kindly remove it as soon as
      possible? Many thanks! It was a good run.

      Scott
      --
      Scott Knitter - mailto:scottknitter@... - Chicago USA
    • Bob White
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
        On 28 Feb 2004 at 21:19, Scott Knitter wrote:

        > I've been asked to see that the Pancake Procession story gets removed
        > from the Web. The parish is getting too many e-mails from people who
        > thought it was serious.
        >
        > If anyone has it on a Web page, would you kindly remove it as soon as
        > possible? Many thanks! It was a good run.

        Damn--I was going to go next year!!!

        Maybe I should try selling my late father-in-law's swamp land in
        Florida after all.

        (so is that why you didn't post it to the usual lists?)

        Bob

        + + + + + + + + + + +
        The things, good Lord, that we pray for,
        give us the grace to labor for.------Thomas More

        Pastor Robert White
        Christ the Redeemer Lutheran Church (ELCA)
        863 Silliman Ave.
        Erie, PA USA 16511-2060
        814-899-3264
        email: rwhite@...
        church: christredeemer@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
          On 28 Feb 2004 at 22:42, Bob White wrote:

          > (so is that why you didn't post it to the usual lists?)

          Yes. This year the "Do you really do this?" e-mails are getting
          annoying to the parish staff.

          --
          Scott Knitter - mailto:scottknitter@... - Chicago USA