Re: [liturgy-l] Re: Help! Special Liturgy Needed

  • Nathan Nettleton
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2004
      Bob White wrote:

      > The country and western song was written by Bobby Bare and Paul Kraft
      > and is based on a generally unused by legitimate option of a drop-
      > kick in American "football."

      I stand corrected. Thanks for setting me straight, Bob. Interestingly, the
      dropkick is almost completely unused in Australian football now too, although
      they occasionally flirt with the idea of bringing it back by offering extra
      points for a goal kicked with a drop kick.

      Peace and hope,

      Nathan

      Nathan Nettleton
      Pastor, South Yarra Community Baptist Church
      Melbourne, Australia
      mailto:nathan@...