need author's advice

  • sharon brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      i'm stumped - all that's left to do for the
      manuscript on the booklet for
      the national m.s. society is the inscription - but i
      have absolutely no idea
      how to word it.

      i have come up with the following two options:

      In memory of Grandma, Mom, Einar and Carol; with many
      thanks to Dad and Ann;
      and in honor of my daughter, Aliyah.

      or

      For Aliyah, my love and my life; with thanks to Dad
      and Ann for all their
      help; and in loving memory of Hannah, Joan, Einar and
      Carol; all of whom
      encouraged me to follow my dreams.

      when one writes an inscription does one use family
      titles (like grandma) or
      real names (like hannah)?

      i like the second one better, except i might
      substitute hannah for "my
      grandmother, my mother, einar and carol"

      what do you think?

      it is fun to be puzzled about such a thing though.

      Soli Deo Gloria,

      sharon
      a.k.a.
      "sarge"

      click below to buy books and a percentage of what you buy through this link goes to help folks like me with m.s.!
      barnesandnoble.com Homepage
      http://bn.bfast.com/bfast/click/mid1349732?siteid=7549408&bfpage=h

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com