Sarum Missal online

  • Steve Benner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Does anyone have an English text of the Sarum Mass ordinary in a file or
      know of a site which has one? I'd like to use it for my parallel liturgies
      project which I'm trying to finish by Wednesday night. Thanks.

      Steve Benner

      steve@...
      Oremus -- Daily Prayer, Hymnal and Liturgical Resources since 1993
      http://www.oremus.org
    • James O'Regan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        This may have it:
        http://www.odox.net/Liturgy/Sarum%20Liturg
        y%20Priest%20Book.pdf

        James

        > Does anyone have an English text of the Sarum Mass ordinary in a file
        > or know of a site which has one? I'd like to use it for my parallel
        > liturgies project which I'm trying to finish by Wednesday night.
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Steve Benner
        >
        > steve@...
        > Oremus -- Daily Prayer, Hymnal and Liturgical Resources since 1993
        > http://www.oremus.org
        >

        > Visit the liturgy-l homepage at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/liturgy-l/

        > To write to the owners/moderators, please send an email to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        James O'Regan