I need your advice

  • Roger Montecalvo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 11:22 PM
      DEar Brothers and Sisters In CHRIST:

      I have a problem its about the making of my organization called UNITED FRIENDSHIP ORGANIZATION(UFO).Our Department of Student Affairs asked me that I need to submit a conceptual framework.

      Then, when I talked to my members on what is the nature of our organization then they answered that it should not be a religious organization.

      Since, they want only that this organization be the best venue for friendship and to equip the students be fully oriented to their Interpersonal and Intrapersonal relationship.

      Now my questions are:
      1.)How can I make this organization that the Department of Students Affairs approve this ?
      2.)If you will be in my side ,what conceptual framework you will create?
      3.)If this will not be a religious organization then what should be the nature if you will be asked in your side?
      4.)What are the possible activities should I create to make sure that they are fully equip?
      5.)I am happy because they agreed that part of our formation ,we have Retreat for at leats 2 days?Is this enough?ow about the financial for the said activity?
      6.)Can I find any person from the other country excluded Philippines to help me?Or any organization that I can link?

      If ever you have a good answer pls have reply to me as soon as possible because I am so disturb to this.

      Thank you ,
      Roger B. Montecalvo
      Xavier University -Ateneo de Cagayan
      Cagayan de Oro City ,9000 Philippines