Nagasaki Day

  • Thomas R. Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
      Do any of y'all mark Hiroshima or Nagasaki Days in a particular manner?

      thomas
    • Matt Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
        >Do any of y'all mark Hiroshima or Nagasaki Days in a particular manner?
        >
        >thomas

        The Feast of the Transfiguration provides an excellent opportunity to
        comment on Hiroshima/Nagasaki, I'd say, though more likely in the
        sermon/homily than in the liturgy per se.

        Matt

        This strange disease of modern life.
        Matthew Arnold (1822-1888), The Scholar-Gipsy