FYI

  • Bob White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      An offensive post was sent through this list earlier this evening:

      We are a publicly listed list and subscriptions are not moderated, so
      anyone may join.

      The address from which the post was sent has been removed from the
      list and banned from rejoining, the offensive post has been removed
      from the archives, and the poster reported to yahoo's abuse folk for
      further action.

      Bob

      + + + + + + + + + + +
      Faith certainly tells us what the senses do not,
      but not the contrary of what they see;
      it is above, not against them.
      -------Blaise Pascal (1623-62)

      Pastor Robert White
      Christ the Redeemer Lutheran Church (ELCA)
      863 Silliman Ave.
      Erie, PA USA 16511-2060
      814-899-3264
      email: rwhite@...