Greetings

  • Francisco Gómez
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello,
      I'm Francisco Gomez, from Spain. I'm 43 and I'm pastor of a Presbyterian
      congregation in the south of Spain. I'm very interested in liturgy ant
      theology. I hope this group will be an encouragement for me.
      Yours sincerely,

      Francisco Gomez
    • John Dornheim
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2002
        Francisco Gómez wrote:

        >Hello,
        > I'm Francisco Gomez, from Spain. I'm 43 and I'm pastor of a Presbyterian
        >congregation in the south of Spain. I'm very interested in liturgy ant
        >theology. I hope this group will be an encouragement for me.
        > Yours sincerely,
        >
        >Francisco Gomez

        Welcome aboard. We hope that you will be an encouragement for us, as well.
        John Dornheim
      • D. F. Lindstrom
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 4, 2003
          I am happy to join this list. I am rector of St. Thomas Episcopal Church in
          Greenville, Alabama.

          Fred Lindstrom+

        • Kyle Schiefelbein
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 27, 2003
            Grace and peace to all on this inspirational listserve...

            After a summer of Germany with limited e-mail access, I have decided to re-join liturgy-l. My name is Kyle Schiefelbein and I graduated this fall from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities with a B.A. in German Studies and History. I start at Luther Seminary in January in the M.Div. program for ordained ministry in the ELCA. I am currently a member of Trinity Lutheran in Cyrus, MN, a Norwegian-Lutheran church very influenced by Hauge pietism. I am an associate member of Mt. Olive Lutheran in Minneapolis, a church just the opposite of my home congergation and known for its German liturgy. I'm excited to be back on the list and to enhance my understanding of liturgy.

            Shalom,
            Kyle Schiefelbein
            (on the Feast of St. John the Apostle and Evangelist)

          • cantor03@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 27, 2003
              In a message dated 12/27/03 4:37:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              kschiefe@... writes:

              << I am currently a member of Trinity Lutheran in Cyrus, MN, a
              Norwegian-Lutheran church very influenced by Hauge pietism. I am an associate member of Mt.
              Olive Lutheran in Minneapolis, a church just the opposite of my home
              congergation and known for its German liturgy >>

              I wondered what happened to you, Kyle. I didn't realize you were on
              ordination
              track at Luther Seminary. I suspect you'll find faculty there who are
              Haugean,
              judging by the several faculty members from Luther who participated in the
              recent WA meetings in Anoka, Minnnesota. I hope there are Luther faculty
              members of a more mainstream ECLA theological orientation there, as well.

              Welcome back.

              David Strang.