44418Re: [liturgy-l] Re: Deposition

  • wx5116
    Oct 10, 2013
      I fully understand the implication (and myself know any number of sometime TEC priests who see their own depositions in that light) but in terms of the original question in the thread, the answer was that this is an administrative/legal rather than liturgical matter.

      Arlington VA USA
      dlewisaao@...

      In a message dated 10/10/2013 4:37:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lhwhitaker@... writes:

      Read it again, slowly, David. I know you can figure it out. It wasn't the last line that was in question, but the first.

      Lew

      On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:24 AM, <dlewisaao@...> wrote:

      Huh?  The bottom line seemed pretty clear to me, in response to the thread:  this is an administrative/legal rather than liturgical matter.

      Arlington VA USA
      dlewisaao@...

      In a message dated 10/10/2013 11:18:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, deaconse@... writes:

      Thank you. This list gets rather snarky sometimes, but there's usually a run-up. This was not a race, but a dive, to the bottom.

      Scott Elliott, Deacon,
      Episcopal Diocese of Chicago

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic