      And there are many of us in the Ordinariate who happen to find the TLM, as well as the Anglican Use, particularly edifying to our souls.

      Arlington VA USA
      dlewisaao@...

      In a message dated 7/15/2013 5:51:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, d.a.waller@... writes:

      I can't comment on the situation in the US.  But realistically, the EF is not going to have much demand in the Ordinariate because vernacular worship is part of the Anglican Patrimony. A contemporary language rite is available in the OF and a "traditional" language rite is also available in the Ordinariate. But Ordinariate priests are also encouraged to help as needed in the local dioceses and that could include places where the EF is celebrated.

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      From: Lewis Whitaker
      Sent: Monday, 15 July 2013 22:42
      To: Liturgy-L
      Reply To: liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12
      July 2013

      Apparently Msgr Steenson runs a tight ship on his side of the Atlantic.....

      http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/09/you-report-american-anglican.html

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM, David Waller <d.a.waller@...> wrote:

      Doug,

      I'm not sure what you mean by this. In England there are more married diocesan priests than married ordinariate priests. They are married former Anglicans ordained as diocesan priests since the 90s.

      It was not the dispensation from celibacy which was new in Anglicanorum Coetibus, it was the concept of groups coming together and a jurisdiction retaining elements of Anglican patrimony. The Communion Ecclesiology stuff etc I mentioned in an earlier post.

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      From: David Waller <d.a.waller@...>
      To: Liturgy-Well-Done <liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12 July 2013

      All of them.

      And can their wives accompany them?  I'm curious about the social dynamics.