      From: Lewis Whitaker
      Sent: Monday, 15 July 2013 22:42
      To: Liturgy-L
      Reply To: liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12
      July 2013

      Apparently Msgr Steenson runs a tight ship on his side of the Atlantic.....

      http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2012/09/you-report-american-anglican.html

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM, David Waller <d.a.waller@...> wrote:

      Doug,

      I'm not sure what you mean by this. In England there are more married diocesan priests than married ordinariate priests. They are married former Anglicans ordained as diocesan priests since the 90s.

      It was not the dispensation from celibacy which was new in Anglicanorum Coetibus, it was the concept of groups coming together and a jurisdiction retaining elements of Anglican patrimony. The Communion Ecclesiology stuff etc I mentioned in an earlier post.

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      From: David Waller <d.a.waller@...>
      To: Liturgy-Well-Done <liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Tablet: "Lapsed Catholics can join ordinariate" - 12 July 2013

      All of them.

      And can their wives accompany them?  I'm curious about the social dynamics.